Working for our Communities
Our employees are passionate about improving their communities, and SAM is eager to help. We support a wide variety of programs, including the Ronald McDonald House, Coats for Kids, SAM Cans Hunger, the Wounded Warrior Project, and many more. Whether through donation matching or volunteerism, we encourage community involvement at every level of our organization.
At SAM, we believe that educating tomorrow’s leaders is crucial to the future of our industry and our nation. To this end, we support educational programs across the country through financial and equipment contributions. Here are just some of the ways we’ve helped students in our communities:
- SAM supports Communities in Schools of Central Texas, a youth public service program that conducts initiatives such as XY-Zone, Food for Thought, and Job Shadow Day.
- We support Urban League adult education programs that help students prepare for their GED exam and complete a high school education.
- Our staff has mentored countless young minds. Several SAM managers teach at local community colleges.
- We have established scholarships and grants for university-level surveying students.
- Through the annual Sam G. Hanna Honorary Scholarship, named for the company’s founder, SAM helps employees’ dependents meet their educational goals.
Seeking opportunities to get involved
If you’re a SAM employee with a passion for service, or a local organization interested in learning more about how SAM can help, we encourage you to reach out to our HR department today.
We deliver fast, accurate data to give our clients the insight they need to move their projects forward with confidence.