Mobile Lidar for Urban Streetscapes
PDF 433.62 KB
April 2012 article from GIM International magazine
For more than 20 years, SAM has been successfully providing professional services to cities, counties, local governmental agencies and educational facilities across the southwest. From project scope, budget to scheduling constraints – early and consistent communication is critical to reaching project goals.
With our in-house land surveying, aerial mapping, Mobile LiDAR, GIS, SUE and utility coordination services, we work with civic clients to understand the unique aspects of the community and project impact, and choose the right tools to meet project needs.
Our ‘complete geospatial’ approach delivers:
- Asset Management for Pavement, Bridges and Signs
- Infrastructure Inventory
- Land Development
- Local Roadway Projects
- Utility Improvements
- Colleges, Universities and Local ISD Bond Projects
- Street and Sidewalk Improvements
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- ADA Street Ramp Compliance